– So what is exactly is this thing? Is it a proof of concept for a social technologies platform from BBM that draws together all these open standards? Or is it / does it aim to be something that mass consumers adopt and use a la Facebook or MySpace?
– Some of the menu navgation wasn’t clear to me… For example, I think “Create content” should definitely be visible at a higher level.
– At least one feature is, um, unfortunately named… “relations” (as in, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman!”). For example, I added IrinaSlutsky of geek.tv fame (can it be called fame!?) as a relation just so that I can say “I’ve had relations with IrinaSlutsky” 🙂
– I would have loved to try the flickr integration but it wasn’t clear that this is actually working at this point. And even if it is working there needs to be a wizard for this kind of thing — don’t make me think!
– I liked the simplicity of it all and I like the idea of it all being open standards-based. I also like the idea of having everything in one place.
– SXIP is cool, but it’s also something I know, well, nothing about. How do I create an SXIP account? Where else can I use my SXIP account once I’ve created it?
I get the feeling that there’s a lot more here, and that it’s just not so well packaged / explained so I have more digging to do. I’m looking forward to digging deeper (I’m sure Marc’s demo later this week at Gnomedex will help too) and seeing continued development on this product.